If you own a large home, office, or a business, it’s important to keep the area clean and hygienic. Therefore, you need an industrial-grade steam cleaner to sanitize your large space. While many cleaners struggle at deep cleaning, the best industrial steam cleaner will do it effortlessly.
It produces high-temperature steam to eliminate stains, and its higher water capacity, suction power complete tasks in no time. Investing in industrial steam cleaners isn’t an easy task because they’re more expensive than any regular ones. Read through our detailed review to learn more about the steam cleaners and get one.
Whether you use an industrial steam cleaner in your home or office, it has many advantages. With a proper industrial steam cleaner, you’ll be able to clean your space more conveniently and effectively. Below we focus on some advantages of the steam cleaner.
- Most industrial steam cleaners produce steam of 212° F and higher. At this steam temperature, no virus, and bacteria scan survive which ensures a safe house interior.
- An industrial steam cleaner cleans surfaces using high pressure and hot steam. So it doesn’t need any chemical compound to clean deep or stubborn stains.
- The steam cleaning process is environment-friendly; that’s why you can use them anywhere you want.
- Any industrial cleaner is versatile so that you can use it for various purposes. From floor cleaning to kitchen appliances, there’s nothing a steam cleaner doesn’t clean.
- A powerful steam cleaner is kids and pets safe as it comes with many safety features to prevent any accidents. That’s also why any seniors can use it for their house or commercial purposes.
Anyone can use an industrial steam cleaner if they prefer. Mostly industrial steam cleaner has an extensive covering range and is equipped with versatile accessories to perform different tasks.
If somebody wants to clean his home, office, business space, mall, hospital, or other large surfaces can use an industrial steam cleaner. Plus, if you have a cleaning business and need to use it for different surfaces, get an industrial steam cleaner.
- Editors’ choice: Dupray Hill Injection
- Best for portability: Sargent Steam Cleaner
- Best for multipurpose use: Vapamore MR-1000
- Best for a large area: Daimer KleenJet Pro Plus 200S
- Best value for money: Dupray Tosca Steamer
Best Industrial Steam Cleaner Reviews 2022
Various features make it more challenging to choose the best industrial steam cleaner to fulfill your requirements. That’s why our expert team reviewed the five most popular and reliable steam cleaners that best fit your needs.
1. Editors’ Choice: Dupray Hill Injection Commercial Steam Cleaner
The Dupray hill injection is a commercial-grade steam cleaner that can remove stubborn stains, dirt from any surfaces. You can use it on laminate floors, hardwood, stone, granite, and others.
Not just floors, it works fine on furniture, appliances, narrow spaces, grouts, car, rugs, kitchens, glass, you name it. What makes it the best professional steam cleaner is its 27 pieces heavy-duty steam mop attachment kit.
You’re getting multiple tools like window cleaner, extension tubes, lance, pad, scrapper, plunger, brush (brass, nylon), steel wool, and more. All these kits will help you with industrial cleaning.
It can deal with any stubborn grime with its 347°F / 175°C temperature level straight from the hose. Good thing is, this machine gets ready with immense heat level in less than 8 minutes!
Besides, its dual tank technology keeps you on the go without stopping the work. You can just pour new water as you work. The 20-ounce detergent tank allows to use cleaner chemicals if you want.
There’s a digital interface on this machine that shows the water pressure, temperature, and gives you a regular maintenance reminder. Its convenience goes even further with its 14’9″/ 4.5 power cord alongside extension wands.
- Dimension: 21 x 16 x 20 inches
- Weight: 28 pounds
- Extensions: 27
- Tank capacity: Dual tank (+20 oz detergent tank)
- Heat option: 347° F (175° C) within 8 minutes
Dupray Hill Injection Features:
- This steam cleaner comes with dual water tanks, and you can refill the tank while you are cleaning.
- It can heat water up to 345° F, and its digital gauge shows the current temperature and hour counter.
- You’ll be able to inject a burst of ecologic detergent into the steam to dislodge grease, dirt, and stains from any surfaces.
- This steam cleaner not only cleans but also disinfects and kills 99.9% of bacteria and viruses.
- Its stainless steel boiler and casing makes it durable and stand out from others.
- Adjustable steam control heads.
- Includes 20 oz. detergent tank capacity.
- Heat up in less than 8 minutes.
- A bit pricey.
2. Easiest To Maintain: Sargent Steam Cleaner Cleaning System
If you’re after portable industrial steam cleaners, the sargent steam cleaner is your way to go with. You can use it for different surfaces, including floors, kitchen, car, and any other places that need cleaning.
There are 17 attachment heads you’ll get with this cleaner that cover everything from tile grouts, cracks to narrow spaces. Plus, you can deeply clean cabinets, upholstery, furniture, fabrics, car interior, blinds, shutters, etc.
Whether you have a big project or a small one, heavy load or soft cleaning, Sargent does it all. Its ½ gallon water reservoir takes ordinary tap water and makes pressurized dry steam vapor out of it to clean anything.
The tank is large enough to give you 2 hours of cleaning time at a good 295° F boiler temperature. Alongside that, you’re getting a quick 8 minutes heating time to get started with work. That’s a quick starting time for an industrial cleaner.
If you love complete control, this cleaner gives you that with its digital indicator and control panel. You can control the steam, the temperature with 3 levels and move it around easily with its top-mounted handle.
- Dimension: 18 x 10 x 11 inches
- Weight:1 pounds
- Extensions: 17
- Tank capacity: 2-hour cleaning tank
- Heat option: 295° within 8 minutes
Sargent Steam Cleaner Features:
- The Sargent Steam cleaner can unleash 298° of steam power with each blast to wipe out any stains.
- It doesn’t need any detergent or harmful chemical components to clean and disinfect the whole house.
- You’ll be able to clean up to 2 hours continuously while its 3 pressure setting will ensure adjustability according to your necessity.
- Its powerful active steam can eliminate any virus and bacterias in less than two seconds.
- This steam cleaner is constructed with high-performance materials, and it can handle rapid and regular use with ease.
- Lightweight and compact design.
- Adjustable steam output.
- Provide deep cleaning and sanitization.
- A bit noisy.
3. Best for Multipurpose Use: Vapamore MR-1000 Commercial Steam Cleaning System
The Vapamore MR-1000 is a reliable steam cleaner for vinyl floors, hardwood, stone, granite, or any other surface you may work on. It’s a heavy duty industrial steamer with a large 3 gallon water capacity that makes it compatible for large floors.
Its 90 PSI steam pressure capability that works with 1900 watt heating capacity, does a great job cleaning stubborn stains and dirt. Not to mention, it kills 99.99% of germs, pathogens, viruses and bacteria. The high temperature boiler does that job very well.
You can steam clean your floors and other places with 280° F of temperature using this streamer. Besides, as it heats up the water and provides dry steam in just minutes, your cleaning jobs will be fast. Well, not only fast, but also efficient with accessories.
There are 50 professional kits with this steam cleaner for that efficiency. You’re getting Grout Brushes, Nozzles, Scrappers, hose adapters, elbow, Bristle heads, fabric tool, funnel, and many more. Plus, there’s a detachable accessory storage basket to carry them easily.
Controlling this steam is a breeze with its control panel that eases your job. It has the power button, a pressure gauge, LED indicator, steam output dial, and a tank refill reminder. You can use it for a long time, thanks to its robust construction with CEME internal parts.
- Dimension: 22 x 19 x 22 inches
- Weight: 45 pounds
- Extensions: 50
- Tank capacity: 3 gallon tank
- Heat option: 280° Fahrenheit
Vapamore MR-1000 Features:
- The steam cleaner’s mighty 1,700-watt internal heater can heat up very fast and gets ready to clean in a short time.
- Its continuous steam flow allows you to clean without any interruption between refilling the capacity water tank.
- This steam cleaner has a top-mounted pressure gauge indicator and adjustment knob to adjust your task’s required pressure.
- Its powerful boiler can dispense 90 psi of steam to remove any stubborn messes like grease rust with ease.
- The steam cleaner’s outer commercial-grade powder-coated steel construction prevents rust and corrosion.
- Produces 270°- 280° steam.
- 90 PSI steam pressure.
- Can clean all types of surface.
- Heavy steam cleaner.
4. Best For Portability: Daimer Steamer KleenJet Pro Plus 200S
The KleenJet Pro Plus 200S from Daimer comes with a whooping 4 Liters water tank. It can easily cover a huge area with its direct fill mechanism that works with single refill at a time. You can also control the steam pressure to reduce wasting water while cleaning a large area.
Its digital control panel offers a pressure bar gauge dial to show the current steam pressure. There’s a power button, a pressure controller button, a steam and heat level indicator as well as a heat indicator. Besides, there’s another hand control feature on the handle as you use it.
You can work on vinyl floors, laminated, granite, stone, hardwood floors, or any other households with its controlled pressure. The extension heads will help you on that. It comes with 30 different brushes and extension heads, brushes, plunger, detail brush, hose, extension rods, scrapers.
All the extension heads are super strong and robust to withstand heat, and harsh grounds. Not just the heads, but the corrosion-resistant stainless steel built base will keep it running for years without issue. Hence, the flexible extension hose also makes it not only a strong, but also esthetic.
For the temperature and steam pressure, the machine offers 310° F Boiler temperature. This much steam and heat will effectively eliminate all stiff dirt, grime, mold, bacteria, and virus from your floor. On top of that, the 75 psi pressure from the nozzle will make your cleaning job super simple.
- Dimension: 16 x 12 x 10 inches
- Weight: 23 pounds
- Extensions: 30
- Tank capacity: 4 gallon tank
- Heat option: 310° Fahrenheit
Daimer Steamer KleenJet Features:
- The steam cleaner comes with a 1600W heating element and a large water tank for continuous operation.
- Its extension tubes and rectangular brush can remove grease and grime and make floors sparkle like new.
- This commercial grade steamer has a stainless steel housing and lightweight construction, which ensures its portability.
- You can get full steam control with this cleaner built-in steam gauge; which can help to maintain the required steam.
- The steam cleaner can clean continuously for 45-90 minutes; with its accessories, you can clean any hard to reach surfaces.
- Well-built and durable.
- Produce powerful steam to clean.
- Heats up the water quickly.
- The steam hose is short.
Alternative product: Reliable Brio Pro Steam Cleaner
5. Best Value For Money: Dupray Tosca Steam Cleaner
If you’re after the best value for money steam cleaner, then the Dupray Tosca steam cleaner will surely be the one. It comes with a compact and durable construction, making sure that you’re handling it well, with good longevity. You’ll get 25 accessories with it to clean almost any type of surface you may have to clean.
It can work efficiently on all kinds of surfaces like vinyl, hardwood, tile, granite, and others. Plus, it can give you good cleaning experience for floors, narrow spaces, grout lines, car interior, grill, mattresses, rugs, furniture, fabric, and any other hard to soft household appliances.
No matter which task you through it into, it’ll complete that with its 316° F / 160° C high temperature. There’s a 1.05 gallon, or 4 litter stainless steel boiler tank in it which can cover any large space. And the good thing is, it heats up the large amount of water in less than 8 minutes.
Plus, the 72.5 PSI steam pressure will kill 99.99% bacteria, viruses, and pathogens combined with high heat. It produces than 5% humidity which makes it safer for sensitive floors like vinyl and upholsters. The refill water tank is large enough to clean contentiously for 90 minutes.
You’ll monitor the pressure on the go as the interface gives you full access to all the metrics. Its digital monitoring interface offers power button, steam pressure, heat level, and maintenance reminder. The power cord is 14’9’’ long to help you keep on cleaning without carrying it around every minute.
- Dimension:5 x 10.5 x 13 inches
- Weight:66 pounds
- Extensions: 25
- Tank capacity: 4 L stainless steel boiler
- Heat option: 316° F/160° C in 8 min
Dupray Tosca Steam Cleaner Features:
- Dupray Tosca steamer heats up to 316° F in minimum time and eliminates 99% germs and bacteria from your surfaces.
- It comes with 25-piece accessories to clean almost any household or commercial appliance with different heads.
- The heavy-duty & large capacity steam cleaner has an intuitive digital display to provide maximum steam control and pressure adjustment.
- You can refresh, disinfect, sanitize your home or office with its low moisturized super heated steam for any industrial application.
- It has a durable and high-quality build that needs minimal maintenance to provide maximum performance.
- Digital and highly-functional display.
- Steam and pressure adjustment function.
- Heavy-duty build.
- Not suitable for newbie users.
Which is Better for Industrial Cleaning: a Steam Cleaner or a Pressure Washer?
When it comes to industrial cleaning, the steam cleaner vs pressure washer comparison is a common debate. Both have their advantages. Steam cleaners are great for disinfecting and removing tough stains, while pressure washers excel in removing dirt and grime. Ultimately, the choice depends on the specific cleaning requirements and surfaces involved.
You can get many varieties of steamers for regular cleaning. Among them, the industrial steamer is the most powerful and effective. Here we will let you know why most people use industrial cleaners.
An industrial steam cleaner can produce a higher steam volume than any other regular steam cleaner. They can reach up to 400° F steam temperature to eliminate any kind of dust mite, stains from the kitchen and other surfaces. It is proven that an industrial steam cleaner can kill 99.99% of bacteria without using harsh chemical.
The bathrooms and toilets are probably the dirtiest places in a house because of frequent uses. Also, running hot water can cause alga and a slippery surface that might cause any accidents. But if you use an industrial steam cleaner in your bathroom, you might eliminate all the problems with ease.
Laminated and hard floors are challenging to clean with ordinary mop or cleaners. But if you want to clean your floors like a professional, you must need an industrial steam cleaner. An industrial steam cleaner can remove any tough and sticky stains from any surfaces. They produce hot steam and high-pressure flow to remove grime from tile floor, hardwood floor, and others.
Furniture is difficult to clean using a sponge scrubbing; also, there remains a risk of damage to your valuable furniture. You should try an industrial steam cleaner with a proper head. It can clean your furniture without harmful chemicals or moving.
Besides any other cleaning method, an industrial steam cleaner can dry-clean clothes, mattresses, beds, and cars’ interior. It can destroy bed bugs and any other mold mites from your beds. When you use an industrial steam cleaner on your clothes, it could disinfect your clothes in no time.
Industrial steam cleaners provide deep cleaning as well as cutting down the total amount of cleaning time. Above we picked the best industrial steam cleaner after extensive research and customer opinion. All of them come with everything you look into a steam cleaner.
We recommend you to go for Vapamore MR-1000, which is made in Italy. This complete cleaning system is highly efficient, comes with a 1900-Watt heater and 90 psi steam output to remove any stains. Also, its 3 gallons of large water tank provide continuous cleaning with continuous steam-flow without any downtime.